From good days, to bad nights, to bad news, to rough trots. I think that about covers it.
Crafting has been low on the agenda as we try to come to some conclusions and decisions about how to approach recurrent ear infections/suspected ongoing silent reflux/night screaming/potential allergies/possible food intolerances.
Are you following? No? I'm confused too.
But finally, finally, we have a plan, man. In no particular order we're going to...
- postpone gastroscopy and ph probe testing
- stay off dairy for another 2 weeks
- blitz with probiotics & slippery elm
- roll with the nights as they come (with stricter guidelines for ourselves, and greater consistency about how we approach the night waking)
- postpone the strict elimination diet til after we've weaned
Phew. That's it. Onwards and upwards!